Princess of Wales Mine

Up

This site is a personal web site run by John Saville and is not endorsed by Enesco or the Lilliput Lane Collectors Club. All information is provided on a "best efforts" basis and no responsibility can be taken for lost time or finance if relied on.             Webmaster: john-saville@ntlworld.com
Model Name Originals Town Visit? LL Ref. Dates Actual Location Grid Reference IoE
Old Mine  Tintagel Ruin .  82

 Engine House
Princess Of  Wales Quarry
(on B3263)

PL34 0ES

. 68828  BLB
Lilliput Lane's "Old Mine" is based on Engine House, Princess Of Wales Quarry, Tintagel, Cornwall (on B3263) PL34 0ES
{Jan & Mike Tarrant suggestion} IoE  68828  BLB

This mine was completed in 1872 and "restored" in 1976


Copyright
 
Chris Andrews and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.

This is a personal website run by John Saville.  All web pages are Copyright John Saville as are all photographs unless otherwise indicated. Other information (e.g. maps etc) may be copyright to others as indicated. No information may be copied or reproduced without prior permission (from: john-saville@ntlworld.com) but this will almost certainly be willingly granted.