The Rocks is an area to to South of Sydney Harbour Bridge that has many old buildings.
John visited there on February 24, 2002
......are now restaurants (Waterfront for seafood)
Cadman's Cottage built in 1816
Aussie Phone Box
Susannah Place built 1844. Occupied to 1990.Now a Museum
Sydney Observatory in place for 125 years
This is a personal
website run by John & Judy Saville. All web pages are Copyright
John & Judy Saville as are all photographs unless otherwise indicated.
Other information (e.g. maps etc) may be copyright to others as
indicated. No information may be copied or reproduced without prior
firstname.lastname@example.org) but this will almost certainly be