From February 24 to March 4, 2002 John was able to visit Australia to work with
Hewlett-Packard at the Australian Grand Prix.
The visit comprised:
- 2 main presentations (at the Royal Automobile of Australia, Sydney and the Colonial
- a series of press interviews including quotes in Melbourne daily, "The Age"
- business lunches with HP customers
- attendance at the 4 days of the Grand Prix to help host HP's guests (including some of
the fire-fighters who had tackled the New South Wales blaze around New Year 2001)
- attendance at the Grand Prix Ball at the Crown Towers, Melbourne
there was time for some relaxation sightseeing in Sydney and a visit to a winery in